Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant

I lold but found it lacking

I thought it was well done and funny, but was expecting something more after be my bitch. Also I thought you could have exagerated a bit more on the explosivs and the explosion itself seemd lacking. given your drawing ability I was hoping for some wows, still it was a superior flash gj :)

still it pisses me off when kids say:

"hey Im watching this second half of the final episode without having seen anything else and it doesnt make sense and I dont get your jokes. sorry.. 1nd."

when you clearly say: "If you're new to Angry Dog the series starts with Blood Shower, or even go straight to Lizard Dome, the one that precedes this one."

I raged.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Lolz!

The Picteloldactil was an unexpected touch!
Ya got me!
Very high quality flash too.

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Those smokes r expensive...

Lol @ nuke surfing. Definitaley new extreme sport.
smiley is a spinning ball of death.

K&P Go To White Castle K&P Go To White Castle

yeps

This is a dishonest review.

SarezJay responds:

I APPRECIATE YOUR HOsdfgfhjAGdfgfh

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

chuckles

Godzilla, Jesus, NGE, Transformers, Bleach, hmmm did I miss any references? xD
Nice animation and decent music choices, though there was little music sync. I got what you were doing and I found it funny enough.

JCTLM JCTLM

nice collab

it was well drawn, nice effects, very smooth, funny and weird. All the right things for a ng flash! this is a very compounded colab, as in you wouldnt have been able to tell that mulitple people worked on it had you not told us, and for that extra brownie points!! woo!

Dollar Dollar

That was really uncessary

u didnt have to show the butt rapage... could have just sugested it... like in the boondocks...
appart from being disturbing on NEWGROUNDS... really good point about how our economy has changed.
I just want to know, where do you find whores for only $1???

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Loled

Most of the bosses are larger then hell, most have an attack that will knock off half ur health, ur spells are useless and are available like four times a map, the zombies in the game still fight even after u use ur ultimate move on em and chop their heads clean off, there are puzzles, yes puzzles... oh and did I mention a tank pops out of no where and owns u lol! oh but the final boss is really easy.
Good job showing us what its all really about! NijGdn 2 is coming out soon ^^

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Lol

Gabba Gabba Gabba!
Martians like tits just like everyone else!

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Fuckin made my day!

Awsome Anime style, great choice of muzic, really well done over all and, with a plot?? Great story of killing the KK, I loled @ the 2girls1cup part nasty bastard. Everything felt like it was in perfect harmony gj.