Phoenix Wrong: CF 2 Phoenix Wrong: CF 2

Funny, and well made but its getting a little old.

I just find it really funny how ppl are complaining about u stealing from egoraptor, and not complaining for u stealing in EVERY SINGLE other scene lol its not like u didnt give credit too!

fusion-of-flash responds:

Ye it's a bit confusing

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Nice Muzic!!!

I liked the speed of it all, the music, the animation worked well together, but what really got me was when u used Slam for the credits! love that song!!! Pendulum's new stuff is damn good too!

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

Not so Terrible

I thought this wasnt such a terrbile flash as some of the reviews are saying... the style isnt my fave and the sound sometimes seemed kinda sh**ty and didnt always fit the mood or the animations, and there were deffinatley some boobs in this they were like 80% of some chikc... need to fix that rating... All in all it was a decent attempt at sty flash but it isnt frontpage material

PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

I must say that this was the first flash to lag on my pc... only cause it was too awsome for my pc, congrats ur flash actually pwned my pc.

Axis and Allies (4/16) Axis and Allies (4/16)

Finally a funny ET flash

Ive been playing et for far too long without seeing a funny flash of it! its about damn time!!!!