CsV - Audio Cyanide CsV - Audio Cyanide

hallowene?

I thought it was overall a good song. I felt the vibe you were trying to make.
What killed it for me was that one fx that came only from the left, it needed a counter balance. Also at some parts some synths get much louder/ quiter when some other elements drop, Im guessing your using a limiter?
I really like the guitar sounding synth. But the drums were basicaly inaudible during that time. Limiter again?
I think this is a haloween song, spoky enough 4 sure.
GJ mate.

CosmoVibe responds:

Thanks, this is an incredibly helpful review. I'll keep these pointers in mind for the future.

MAC08-Hank in Hell MAC08-Hank in Hell

Wow Im impressed

That actually scared me. I also liked the transition in DNB. Only issue like u mentioned was the guitar.
I think this will make a fine madness day sub. Unique from what Ive herd so far!

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Definitely, thank you for the review :D

-ImperfectDisciple

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

hurray for perfectionism!

Never being completely satisfied has made a sick song!

Jebbal responds:

Hopefully I will be satisfied with my work some day! I do like the way this song turned out tho. Just not COMPLETELY. lol

Thanks for the review!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Woot! this is well better n Devotion!

You definitaly reminded me of Pendulum with this one! The synth leads vs the bass n I think I herd a rees in there too. Good hard stuff with some melody! If only you could make it longer, dont be too afraid to repeat some things, dnb is all about repetition lol!
<3 this one.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Nice tune

Hard to classify it imo u got it right with BreakTrance, but this is not dnb, nor is it your typical trance and its fast paced enough to be hardtrance XD
Oh well still a great tune.
Respectp

Clown song of death Clown song of death

Gabba

It was good but at times there was too much chaos, I guess most Gabba/speedcore/hardcore is supposed to be like that but I prefer a cleaner sound